Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Welcome Back!

A new school year is upon us, and I am so excited to meet the new students, as well as say hello to those returning to Room 12!

I hope everyone had a relaxing summer, and was able to get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather we had.

I plan to post classroom news and updates here weekly, as well as on our Instagram account. If you aren't following us already, please look up room12sb and follow us so you can see what we are up to and comment on the things we are thinking and learning about. As well I plan to keep families up-to-date through Remind (please sign up! Let me know if you need help to do this) and our agendas, which will go back and forth between home and school daily.

If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment